you already know the duolingo app? If not, then you are in the right article! Learning a new language can be pretty tricky without help. Fortunately, with the help of the internet, this has become much easier in recent years.
There are more and more online courses to learn languages like English, Spanish, French, but many of them are paid. If you don't want to commit to paying a monthly fee for a course, there are also free ways to learn.
One of the most popular free ways to learn a language is through Duolingo. If you want to know how this app works and how to use it to practice a language you've already studied or learn something new, follow today's article.
What is the duolingo app and how does it work anyway?
Nowadays there are several ways to learn a language. You can enroll in a face-to-face or online course and study from home. However, this alternative does not always work for everyone, as time or money often does not allow it.
That's why the duolingo app was created, a platform created for those who want to learn English and many other languages whenever they want and wherever they are, as all content can be accessed directly from their cell phone.
Duolingo is super popular and is considered by media outlets such as PC Magazine, Time Magazine and Globo.com one of the best platforms to learn languages. If you need an app to learn but don't know where to start, this is definitely a great option.
What functions does this language learning tool offer?
O Duolingo app is one of the best language app options available, and that's why it has thousands of users. To serve these users, the tool has several features and functions that make its use much more complete.
Here are the main features of this app:
- You have hundreds of language exercises to choose from. They are based on everyday situations, so you learn with content used in everyday activities;
- The content is distributed by levels, and each class addresses a topic. It is necessary to complete a certain amount of activities to have access to the next ones;
- The app is super fun and dynamic! You lose points if you answer wrong, and advance by completing units;
- Completing classes earns you experience points like in a game, and you can compete in the rankings with other students;
- Duolingo analyzes and measures how millions of people learn on the platform. Over time, the learning process improves through artificial intelligence.
What are the technical features of the duolingo app?
If you have any doubts about the duolingo app don't worry. In this topic you will see the main technical characteristics of the app, that way you can know if it will work according to the specifications of your cell phone.
This tool was released almost 10 years ago in the app stores, but it always receives updates with new features and improvements. It currently has over 100 million downloads and a 4.5 rating on the Google Play platform.
Its download does not take up much memory on the device, being only 50 MB. It requires Android 8.0 or higher to work properly and is available for free download from Google Play and the App Store.
How to have this tool on the smartphone?
Now that you know the main information of Duolingo app, how about installing it on your device? To do this, just follow the step by step that we created below. Check if the device is connected to mobile data or wifi:
- Access the Google Play or App Store platform and search for “Duolingo”;
- Install the app that appears first in the results;
- Open the application and that's it, you can start learning the language you want! It is recommended to create a registration to save your progress on the platform and have even more fun.
Final thoughts on the duolingo app
If you want to learn English, Spanish, French, Japanese and many more languages in a fast, fun and free way, Duolingo app may be the best option currently! If you want to enjoy even more benefits and not see ads, just subscribe to one of the monthly plans.
visit your app store and try Duolingo today. if you liked this article and want to see other similar ones, see the Applications area of the site.
There, you can follow articles on various topics, such as pdf scanner Microsoft Lens, Trello organizer, Fotor image editor, Zoom meeting platform, shopping app, relationship apps and much more.