If you want to learn to create habits in your day to day life, but you don't know how to start, then this article is made for you! Several people have a heavy day with many things to do, but want to create a new habit in the day.
Creating good habits during your routine is very beneficial for anyone, as you can learn new things, get healthier, or just solve things you need to, but getting used to doing a certain activity can be difficult.
In the past this would have to be something written and followed on paper or just with the help of memory, but now with the internet this is much easier. In today's article, you will learn about a great application that can help you create, manage and follow your new daily habits.
What do you need to know about this habit building app?
Adding a new habit to your routine can help a lot with things you usually leave for later or don't do due to lack of time. But remembering everything you need to do throughout the day is something quite difficult for some people.
The Loop app is the perfect tool for these people. It is an app that helps the user to create habits and mostly keep them throughout the day, week or month. That way he can achieve his long-term goals in a more practical way.
Through the Loop, the user has access to graphs and statistics that show in detail how their habits have progressed over time. The app has no ads and is super easy to use!
What functions does the Loop app offer users?
the application of create habits Loop is a full-featured tool to make user navigation more complete. That's why it is one of the best options for apps in this category, as it is highly rated by those who use it.
If you want to know more about Loop features, pay attention to the following topic:
- Loop has a beautiful, modern and simple to use interface, which follows the Material Design look;
- In addition to being able to see how many days in a row you've practiced each routine, the app also has a formula to calculate the stability of each of your habits;
- You can clearly see how your habits are progressing over time through detailed diagrams. The complete history of each habit is also archived;
- Loop accepts a routine according to what you experience, that is, in a flexible way, there you record both daily habits and habits with more complex routines;
- You can create reminders for each habit, whenever you like. Mark something as complete right from the notification bar, without having to open the app.
What are the technical characteristics of this app to create habits?
If you have any doubts about Loop, don't worry. In this topic you will see the main technical characteristics of this app for create habits, so you can identify if it will work following the specifications of your device.
This tool was launched 7 years ago, 2016, in the app stores, but it always has updates and improvements. It currently has 5 million downloads and a rating of 4.8 on the Google Play platform.
Its download takes up almost no memory of the cell phone, being only 5 MB. It requires Android 6.0 or higher to work properly and can be downloaded for free from Google Play and the App Store.
How to have the Loop application installed on the smartphone?
If you found interesting what the Loop application has to offer and you think it can be useful in your day to day, know that have this tool create habits on the cell phone with you is very easy. Just follow the tutorial below:
- First make sure your device is connected to the internet;
- Access the Google Play or App Store platform and type “Loop” in the search bar;
- Install the application that appears first in the list of results;
- Open the app and agree to the requested permissions! It is recommended to create a register to save your progress and manage your habits more completely.
Final thoughts on the Loop application
If you need a free tool, with an intuitive interface and full of features to create habits and manage them, the Loop app It's the best option in stores! So visit your app store and try Loop right now!
Did you like this type of article and want to see others like it? Then be sure to check out the Applications area in the main menu.
There, you can follow articles on various topics, such as duolingo app to learn languages, Microsoft Lens scanner, Trello organizer, Fotor editor, Zoom online meeting platform, shopping app, relationship apps and much more.