The use of the Decorama website is conditional upon acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions of use described below.
To make use of the Site you need:
(i) carefully read the terms described below;
(ii) expressly agree with them;
(iii) Register by providing a valid email address for access to the Site. By making use of the Decorama Site, you (hereinafter referred to as the user) agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms, rules and conditions set forth herein.
The terms and conditions of use regulate the use of the Site, which belong to Decorama Rua 57, Balneário Camboriú, São Paulo SP.
The Site is available to those with civilian capacity to use it. If the user does not have the ability to hire or use the Site, when the user is mentioned in this term, it will then be understood that the declarations have been provided by their legal guardian. Decorama reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and availability of the Site.
The same applies to these Terms and conditions of use, established as a fundamental condition for the use of the service.
2. Website Decorama offers the user a Site that allows navigation in their content, which will be hosted on dedicated servers.
3. Gratuity The Site is offered to the user free of charge. The values referring to the use of the services required to access the Internet, among others, are the sole responsibility of the user.
4. Use of the Site The user acknowledges that he is responsible for any false information that may be provided for the use of the Site. The user exempts the Decorama from any liability as to the truthfulness of the personal data provided by it when using the Site. The user acknowledges, further, that these terms and conditions of use of the site offered by Decorama must be observed and faithfully fulfilled, under penalty of cancellation of blocking use of the site and other reasonable measures, if the aforementioned terms are violated or unfulfilled.
- 5. User Conduct rules The user undertakes not to use the Site for the publication, creation, storage and/or disclosure of:
- a) abusive content, such as texts, photos and/or videos that are defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, vexing, harmful, containing expressions of hatred against persons or groups, or containing pornography Child, explicit or violent pornography, content that may be harmful to minors, which contains insults or religious or racial threats, or that encourages moral (including bodily) and patrimonial damages, or that may violate any third party right, notably human rights.
- b) Advertising Banners and/or any type of e-commerce that is deemed unlawful, so understood to be contrary to the legislation or offend the rights of third parties.
- c) any type of material (text, photos and/or videos) protected by copyright, copyright or, for any reason, violate third party rights.
- d) Defamatory and libelous information or that is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or the image of persons (including legal entities, organizations and organisations and it equated).
- (e) Material that incite violence and crime, as well as piracy of products.
- f) content that causes, for its characteristics (such as extensions and file formats) damage to the Decorama system.
The user agrees that, when using the Site, it will not: Violate any of these terms and conditions of use; Practice falsehood, thus understood the falsehood of information (i.e.: deliberate and voluntary disclosure of information that the user knows to be false or that are notoriously false) and ideological falsehood; Publish or transmit any abusive or offensive content in the comments; Replicate or store abusive content on the Decorama servers; Do anything or practice any act contrary to the good faith and the uses and customs of virtual communities and that may offend any third party right. For violation of the uses and customs of virtual communities should also be understood the excessive use of text in uppercase letters, use of offensive criticism (known as “flamming”), the unnecessary and reckless inclusion of previous communications in any Publication or transmission, as well as any other act that is in disagreement with the commonly accepted Internet label. Commit fraud; violate or infringe intellectual property rights, fiduciary or contractual rights, privacy or publicity rights of others; propagating, distributing or transmitting destructive codes, whether or not they have caused actual damage; Gather personal or commercial data, including (but not limited to) email addresses and/or names of any Internet resource, whether managed by us or by third parties, for commercial, political, charitable or other purposes, without the consent of Owners of such data; reproduce, replicate, copy, alter, modify, create derivative works from, sell or resell any of the services of Decorama or any part thereof, including websites and Web pages, or the information or data contained in the services of Decorama; Use robots, “spiders” or any other device, automatic or manual, to monitor or copy any content of the Decorama service; Transmit content that does not belong to the user or that he/she has no right to publish or distribute, whether under law or contract; Access the Site without authorization, through practices of “hacking”, “password mining” or any other fraudulent means or that represents violation of the right of third parties; conduct or encourage illegal activities, including (but not limited to) promoting or facilitating the access, use or sale of hazardous substances or devices; No longer comply with any applicable laws, standards, rules, principles and regulations; Help any third party to perform any of the actions prohibited by these terms and conditions of use.
- 6. Intellectual Property Rights Decorama respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and requires users to do the same. By submitting any content or information to the Site, including texts such as comments, discussion forums, communities, polls, quizzes, questions section, participation in cultural contests, photographs, illustrations, videos, audio files and Other materials, the user declares to authorize, free of charge, non-exclusive, perpetual, global and royalty-free, the use of the material by Decorama and its affiliated and partner companies, for any modality and support, for publication, reproduction, Transmission, relaying, distribution, communication to the public, editing, adaptation and other transformations, translation into any language, inclusion in any other works, representation, execution, use by broadcasting and other means of communication, Through the use of any technology, exposure, inclusion in the database and any other modalities of use existing or which may be invented in the future, in any existing media or which may be invented in the future, authorizing Also the creation of derivative works and the sublicense of the material for use in other communication platforms of Decorama, without time limit and territory.
Any eventual omission will not imply limitation of the use of the material by Decorama. If the user does not agree to authorize Decorama to use its contribution as above, then the user shall not submit any material to the Site. All property copyrights on the material submitted by the user remain of its ownership and its name will be quoted whenever the material is used by Decorama, as informed by the user, except if the space or physical support in which Not be possible to make such a quotation.
Decorama is not obliged to use the materials sent by the user and is authorized to edit the comments sent by the user. The user acknowledges and declares that in any contribution submitted to the Site, the corresponding material is of its exclusive creation, not constituting infringement of copyrights, trademarks, secrets, personality rights, including honor, intimacy, Private life and the image of persons, property rights and any other rights of third parties and which has the power to authorise the use of the material by Decorama as above. Provided that the source (including the name of the author, where possible and applicable) and within the conditions and limits provided by law, notably the Copyright law (Law No. 9.610/98), the user may not reproduce, publish, submit, rent, offer or Expose any copy of any content belonging to Decorama without the consent of Decorama or, in the case of content authored by third parties, without the consent of the author. The user undertakes to comply with all national and international laws relating to intellectual property rights.
- 7. Denunciation of abuses and violations the user undertakes to report any abuses or violations of these terms and conditions of use or any third-party rights that he/she observes and/or is a victim of when using the Site. The user must use the channel available on the Site for communication with Decorama.
All content that the user publishes using any discussion forum is information which, by its nature and characteristic, is public, open and not confidential. By revealing personal data, such as your name and email address in the comments, the user accepts and understands that such information may be collected and used by other persons to communicate with it, without any liability to Decorama being imputable. In this way, Decorama recommends that the user is therefore careful when deciding to share any personal data on any website.
- 8. Responsibilities Decorama is not liable for any damage suffered by the user or any third party that, in any case, has origin or dependence related to the Site. Decorama disclaims any liability for damages resulting from any interruption or error in the Decorama virtual site, including the impossibility of accessing the site and/or the websites related to it. Decorama does not own the products offered by traders [or advertisers], does not hold their possession, does not perform the sales offers, nor does it intervene in the delivery of products, whose negotiation begins on the site. The user acknowledges that there is no involvement or intervention of Decorama in the business concluded with the merchants on the website Decorama.
In no case Decorama will be liable for any damage or injury suffered by the user as a result of the negotiations carried out through the website Decorama, according to the conduct of traders, including, but not limited to, fraud or online. Decorama has no obligation to control, and effectively does not control, the supply and marketing of products in third party virtual stores, the conditions of sale of products established by traders, and the fulfillment, by the merchant, of Obligations arising from the supply and marketing of the products.
Decorama is also not responsible for the transaction between user and merchant, for the effective fulfillment of the obligations assumed by traders, nor for the existence, quantity, quality, status, lawfulness, integrity or legitimacy of Products offered and/or sold by merchants on the Decorama website. Decorama does not grant warranty for hidden or apparent vices in the products and/or negotiations between users and traders. The user acknowledges and agrees that, when conducting negotiations with traders, he does so at his own risk, exempting the Decorama from any liability.
- 9. Data privacy Decorama is not liable for any damages that the user may suffer, originating in the disclosure of the personal data of the user or third parties in materials published on any website. Decorama preserves the privacy of users ‘ data, and undertakes to disclose the user’s personal data only due to one of the following reasons: By law; By means of an order or subpoena of an organ, authority or tribunal empowered to do so and of competent jurisdiction; To ensure the security of the systems, safeguard rights and prevent Decorama’s responsibilities.
- 10. Applicable legislation These terms and conditions of use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil and all disputes, actions and other related matters shall be determined according to this legislation.